• LIMITED INGREDIENT DIET: Carefully formulated for Gut health, digestive health, and sensitive stomachs. These are key to natural immunity. Limited Ingredient Diet ideal for food sensitivities. Grain-Free Formula.
• SKIN & COAT: All-natural Duck meat with absolutely no duck by-products, sourced from France and the USA. An excellent source of protein for healthy muscles, skin, coat, and proper body function.
• ALL BREEDS & LIFE STAGES: Every kibble is designed for puppies, adult dogs and senior dogs of small & large breeds to live and be healthy
• TRUSTED BY ALL: Trusted by top trainers, breeders, police K9 units, and military working dogs.
• VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Based on 40 years of research by Dr. George C. Fahey, the leading expert in gut health.
• WE GIVE BACK: Committed to helping animals by donating to the Lucy Pet Foundation, which has done over 27,000 free spay & neuters in low-income areas.
Discover how Lucy Pet Products can help your pet thrive.
If your dog has food sensitivities, a Limited Ingredient Diet might be an excellent option. Our Formulas for Life features our advanced P.B.F. Prebiotic Balanced Fiber™ blend to produce an optimal environment in the digestive tract, and an optimal balance in the gut. This Limited Ingredient Diet is made with a single source duck protein and limited carbohydrate sources. The number one ingredient is duck meat from France and USA, with absolutely no duck by-products. We use a blend of potatoes and the nutrient-rich complex carbohydrate sweet potatoes for added protein, starch, and fiber. These are all premium quality, whole fresh potatoes from the EU and whole sweet potatoes from the USA. These grain-free complex carbohydrate sources supply sustained energy. A good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. This formula includes a superfood blend of ingredients and best of all, is naturally preserved—nothing artificial—and combined with antioxidant nutrients for the health of your best friend’s immune system.
Key Benefits Duck and Potato Limited Ingredient Dog Food
• Includes Lucy Pet’s special Prebiotic Balanced Fiber blend for gut health—A variety of blended high-quality fiber sources, including potatoes, sweet potatoes, flaxseed, dried kelp, dried chicory root, pumpkin, and ground miscanthus grass. Having a diverse population of fiber provides nourishment for the gut bacteria, which in turn nourishes the entire body.
• Made with real duck as the first ingredient, for a protein-packed food you can be proud to feed your pet.
• Complex superfood blend of ingredients and antioxidant nutrients support a healthy immune system.
• Complete and balanced food for all life stages—including the growth of large dogs.
• Every purchase helps animals in need by contributing to the Lucy Pet Foundation, so you can feel great feeding your pal and helping others who need a paw.
Lucy Pet Duck and Potato Grain Free Limited Ingredient Diet Formula™ features our advanced P.B.F. Prebiotic Balanced Fiber™ to produce an optimal environment in the digestive tract to lead to an optimal balance in the gut. This Limited Ingredient Diet is made with a single source duck protein and limited carbohydrate sources. Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diets can be an excellent choice for dogs with food sensitivities. The number one ingredient is duck meat from France and USA, with absolutely no duck by-products. A blend of potatoes and sweet potatoes made from premium quality whole fresh potatoes from the EU and whole sweet potatoes from the USA. These grain-free carbohydrate sources supply sustained energy. A good source of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. This formula includes a superfood blend of ingredients naturally preserved. No ingredients from China, including vitamins and minerals.
When transitioning to our higher fiber diet, some noticeable changes in stool value may occur. This reflects a more healthy digestive tract. We recommend that transitioning be done over a five day period. Be sure that a bowl of fresh water is always available to your pet.
As your pet is consuming a higher fiber diet, it is normal to observe an increased consumption of drinking water on a regular basis. Water is an essential nutrient and is very important to overall health.